ESC is a growing HR outsourcing organization, headquartered in Amherst, which administers payroll, benefits, and human resources consulting services for our clients. We provide advice and support to business owners and managers regarding complex issues relating to all areas of HR.
We are seeking a full-time, self-motivated, and detail oriented, Benefits Team Lead to join our customer service oriented team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Health, dental, vision, FSA, H.S.A. retirement, and disability plan administration
• COBRA compliance
• Procurement of client benefits
• Conduct benefits orientations
• Analysis and presentation of benefits to clients
• Account reconciliation
• Assist team with advising clients as well as external/internal staff
• Assist Benefits Manager as needed (training and development of team, meeting organization, disciplinary meetings, etc.)
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related discipline
• 3-5 years of benefits administration is preferred
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong vendor management skills
• Stong presentation skills
• Strong quantative and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently within a team
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience with MS Office and strong computer skills
ESC is a six time INC Magazine Honoree for fastest growing Private Companies in America, the region’s premier HR Outsourcing organization, and voted one of the Best Places to work in WNY. We offer an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, 401(k), vacation, PTO and a great working environment.
Apply today and join “One of the Best Places to Work in WNY”. Email your resume and cover letter to HR@myesc.com.