Tuesday, September 19 |Giancarlo’s Restaurant | 8-10 a.m.
What Every Employer Needs to Know
Employer Services Corporation will be hosting a breakfast seminar on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at Giancarlo’s Restaurant. The seminar focuses on HR best practices for business owners and organizations across multiple industries.
HR Best Practices: Overview
- Maximizing contributions from your greatest asset: your employees
- Best practices in each stage of the “People Cycle”
- Addressing HR challenges & ensuring a high performing and highly productive workforce
- How the Human Resource function affects the bottom line of business
- Ensuring labor law compliance to minimize employer liabilities
Employer Services Corporation (ESC) is an Outsourced Human Resource (HR) Firm and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) headquartered in Buffalo, NY. The only locally owned PEO, ESC provides services to hundreds of businesses locally, regionally and throughout the country, offering unmatched expertise in all areas of HR outsourcing and employment administration, all under one roof.