Business First Honors Rachael Brown
Rachael Brown, Director of Business Development at Employer Services Corporation (ESC) was awarded the 40 Under 40 Honor by Business First on December 1, 2017.
This was the 26th annual 40 Under 40 program sponsored by Business First. The goal of the program is to identify 40 men and women, under the age of 40, who are successful in their professions and involved in the community. This years group was chosen from over 160 nominations.
Rachael joined ESC as a Business Developer in 2010 and is now Director of Business Development. She is responsible for creating & executing business development & marketing strategies to educate business owners and executives on ESC’s value proposition and grow ESC’s market share in Western New York and across the country.
In addition to her strong professional growth, Rachael is active in WNY business and civic community. Her activities include:
- Amherst Chamber of Commerce, board member and co-chair Investor Committee
- Community Music School of Buffalo, board member
- Child & Family Services, Ambassador Committee
- Haven House 2017 Fashion Show with a Twist, co-chair
- Leadership Buffalo, Class of 2014
- Buffalo Niagara Sales & Marketing Executives, board member
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Rotary, PR Committee
- Matt Urban Hope Center, Hope Center Advisory Council;
- Amherst Chamber Toastmasters, co-founder
- United Way of Buffalo & Erie County, member, Leadership Society & Women United
Rachael holds a B.A. in English and History from the Miami University of Ohio.
40 Under 40_Brown_Business First