Meliora’s Cornerstone Training Program is Back
ESC’s sister company, Meliora Consulting, is pleased to announce that its cornerstone training program is back! This 4-day course is designed to help participants develop some of the most crucial and in-demand skills in today’s workplace: advanced problem solving, decision making, process development, and organizational change management.
Meliora’s team of Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts has previously taught this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program to over 1,000 students across three continents. Our next course will be taught in downtown Buffalo, September 15 – 18. We will be adhering to all CDC guidelines, including providing PPE, ensuring appropriate social distancing, and following proper health & safety protocols to ensure a safe & enjoyable experience for everyone.
This course is great for anyone who:
• is looking for a unique professional development opportunity
• is responsible for any type of process within their workplace
• leads teams or committees that regularly need to make decisions or bring groups to consensus on competing priorities
• is looking to drive or participate in some form of organizational change
Participants can expect to:
• learn advanced problem-solving techniques, applicable to virtually any problem in any industry
• understand how to make data-driven decisions and evaluate options
• learn how to develop and maintain efficient internal processes
• walk away with a set of tools and templates for use in their workplace
• further develop their team-leading and meeting management skills
For more information or to secure one of our few remaining spots, please contact Rachael Brown at 716.932.6859.