Two Seats Left for December Green Belt Training Program
With 2021 right around the corner, now is a great time to develop new and relevant skills to ensure the new year starts off strong. Meliora Consulting, ESC’s sister company, is pleased to offer its cornerstone training program, designed to help participants develop organizational change and advanced problem-solving skills. Meliora is made up of a team of Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts, who have taught this signature Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course to over 1,200 students across 3 continents. The course is taught in person, with small class sizes to ensure individual attention and a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Participants can expect to:
· learn advanced problem-solving techniques, applicable to virtually any problem in any industry
· understand how to make data-driven decisions and evaluate options
· learn how to develop and maintain efficient internal processes
· walk away with a set of tools and templates for use in their workplace
· further develop their team-leading and meeting management skills
There are no prerequisites for the course, and it is particularly applicable for anyone who:
· is looking for a unique professional development opportunity
· is responsible for any type of process within their workplace
· leads teams or committees that regularly need to make decisions or bring groups to a consensus on competing priorities
· is looking to drive or participate in some form of organizational change
This training program will be held December 8 – 11, in downtown Buffalo. It has been adapted for the current environment – PPE will be provided, social distancing will be practiced, all CDC guidelines will be followed. There are just two seats left for the December course – contact Rachael Brown for more information or to reserve your seat before it sells out!