Thursday, February 27, 2020 |Giancarlo’s Restaurant | 8:15-9:45 a.m.
HR Best Practices: You ask, We Tell
One of the biggest challenges as an employer is managing the day-to-day employee relations issues that inevitably touch every workplace. While some of these issues may appear small or inconsequential at the onset, ignoring them can lead to much bigger issues and in some cases, compliance concerns. This presentation will address some of the most common employee-relations questions that ESC gets from the hundreds of businesses it serves, as well as questions that you may be facing in your workplace. Questions such as:
- What happens when an employee posts inappropriate material on their social media page?
- How do you deal with an employee who is a complainer, but doesn’t admit that they are complaining?
- What to do if you suspect an employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- How do you address an employee that discloses a medical issue as an excuse for attendance or performance?
- How do you address an employee’s hygiene?
Gain Insight from our Panelists:
To learn more about this seminar, contact us here.
Employer Services Corporation (ESC) is an Outsourced Human Resource (HR) Firm and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) headquartered in Buffalo, NY. The only locally owned PEO, ESC provides services to hundreds of businesses locally, regionally and throughout the country, offering unmatched expertise in all areas of HR outsourcing and employment administration, all under one roof.