Wednesday, March 25, 2020 | The Saturn Club | 8:15-10:00 a.m.
2020: New HR Challenges in a New Decade
In light of the recent developments surrounding COVID-19 and the Coronavirus, we will be canceling this event.
Topics to include:
- Expansion of NYS Sexual Harassment & Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Increased employer risk and liability
- Elimination of “severe or pervasive” conduct requirement
- Handling the Flu, Coronavirus, and Other Illnesses in the Workplace
- New York State and Marijuana
- Zero tolerance policy for safety reasons
- Impact on your organization
- Hiring a Competitor’s Employee
- Non-competes and confidentiality agreements
- Potpourri of Updates
- Salary history law
- Hair grooming law
The panel will discuss the legal and practical ramifications surrounding these hot topics.
Gain Insight From Our Panelists:
Liz Warren, EVP & Chief People Officer, ESC, and Hugh Carlin, Esq., Gross Shuman P.C.
To learn more about this seminar, contact us here.