What Every Employer Needs to Know
Employer Services Corporation hosted a breakfast seminar on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at Giancarlo’s Restaurant. The seminar focused on HR best practices for business owners and organizations across multiple industries.
HR Best Practices: Overview
It’s no secret that in this day & age, a dynamic corporate culture matters and will ultimately lead to a more profitable business. Google, Southwest Airlines, and Wegmans are just a few examples of companies that have corporate cultures drive high performance.
The seminar provided crucial insight into:
- Maximizing contributions from your greatest asset: your employees
- Best practices in each stage of the “People Cycle”
- Addressing HR challenges & ensuring a high performing and highly productive workforce
- How the Human Resource function affects the bottom line of business
- Ensuring labor law compliance to minimize employer liabilities
Employer Services Corporation (ESC) is an Outsourced Human Resource (HR) Firm and Professional Employer Organization (PEO) headquartered in Buffalo, NY. The only locally owned PEO, ESC provides services to hundreds of businesses locally, regionally and throughout the country, offering unmatched expertise in all areas of HR outsourcing and employment administration, all under one roof.