Wednesday, August 18, 2021 |Jazzboline Ballroom | 8:15-10:15 a.m.
An Interactive Breakfast Seminar for Business Owners & Executives
Employer Services Corporation and Gross Shuman PC will be co-hosting a breakfast seminar on Wednesday, August 18, at Jazzboline Restaurant in the ballroom. The seminar focuses on HR best practices for business owners and organizations across multiple industries, as well as hot legal topics in the workplace. Speakers include Jan Owczarczak, EVP and Chief Sales Officer at ESC; Liz Warren, EVP and Chief People Officer at ESC; and Hugh Carlin, ESQ, Attorney at Law at Gross Shuman PC.
- Ensuring a high performing and highly productive workforce
- Minimizing employer liabilities through HR best practices throughout the people cycle
- Understanding the legal implications and workplace effects of legalized recreational marijuana
- Details on the newly enacted Heroes Act
- Q& A during and after the discussion